Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Boots


Here's my boots! And Kristina's too. We bought them together. That's the little hallway right before our rooms.

Last night Sarah, Lyns, and I dressed up and went out to eat in town for Valentine's Day. It turned out to be a great idea! We ate TONS of food and even had leftovers. (yum! pizza for breakfast!)

The school is going to Ravenna today. We leave on a bus at SEVEN AM!! And let it be noted that as I'm writing this blog, it's 6:03 am. Somehow, I can wake up early in Italy.

So tomarrow, pictures of Ravenna.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice boots!

Jon

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...you can wake up early in Italy just like I could wake up early in Mexico. Just give it a few months...you'll be able to sleep in :)

I think its because you're still new to the area and anxious and excited. I also think its due to the different bed.

Anyways...nice boots :)

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home