Monday, February 13, 2006

Carnevale

Carnevale was so much fun! Little kids dress up like halloween. Everyone gets into confetti and silly string fights whether you know each other or not. People, tons of people, cram into the tiny medeviel streets to watch 40 foot tall floats go by. Confetti gets EVERYWHERE! I had to brush it out of my hairs. The streets look as though they're covered in snow there's so much of it. I took way too many pictures.

Here's some of the San Antonio kids that I'm going to Torino with.

Troy got confettied, and Kristina is about to get him with silly string...
Float #1
Snow white (isn't it adorable?) with Float #2 in the background...
Float #2...I have never been so crowded before! The dragon heads would move side to side so everyone would step back when it was already packed.
I got Christy...
I think Kristina and I both got each other here...
One of the least crowded spaces...
Now doesn't this look like more fun that halloween? It does because it is!...
More floats and masses of people...
Did I mention that the floats are HUGE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, are you still finding confetti on you? It looks like it was a blast, and I like seeing a picture of you there!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home