Thursday, February 02, 2006

First Trip to Florence

You have no idea how long it's been taking me to get these pictures on here. These computers and the connection SUCKS!

The weather couldn't have been better for the first visit to Florence. Sunny and warm. I could only get this picture to load...so this is all you get. But it is a good one. Maybe later I'll put more up.


I'll write more next time too. If I have to fiddle around with computer any more, it's going out the window over the city walls.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on DAD & Uncle Mark you guys are experts!! Help the poor Girl!! I want to see more pictures

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do I!! Em, ask Will how he gets so many on his. (He has albumns on the side) Of course, he might have a faster computer and internet connection.

mom

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, Alex and Will need to learn how to spell Chappelear! :-)

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home