Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ravenna

Ravenna is definately a picturesque city. It's so much quieter than Florence b/c more people ride bikes instead of Vespas. And the colors are prettier too. The buildings are more pinks and yellows like they are in Tuscany. The drive was LOOONG though. Three hours over the mountains. We left at 7 in the morning which sucks, but the drive was pretty, the parts I was awake for anyways.

I leave for Torino in TWO DAYS! I'm excited. I just have a project due Monday. Today and Friday are going to be so much fun. Whole days devoted to studio.






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....you take more pictures of VESPAs than anything else! you are obsessed!!

good luck with studio!!
let us know how the olympics go! you should go to the speed skating part on Saturday with Apolo Ohno. that's right OH...NO...

anyways...good talking with you! talk to you probably tomorrow night :)

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE VESPAS!?! Let me guess what you want for Christmas.

By they way, I still need your total.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those paint by number paintings? Your dad was always good at staying within the lines.
Uncle Mark

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily-
You have the best blog site! You actually post pictures! Well, I hope the project is going well. You should post a picture of it when you’re done. And I agree... I think you are obsessed with Vespas! Have fun!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home