Monday, February 20, 2006

3 Days in Rome...

...then 2 days in Sorrento

I´ll be gone for the next five nights, so I don´t think I´m going to be posting much untill the next Monday (so nobody worry...I´ll still be alive!)

We´re planning our spring break right now! The first part of the trip we´re winging it and not planning anything yet. We´ll just hop on a ferry and see where it takes us. The second part we´re staying on the island of Mykonos which is beautiful. (¨us¨ consists of me, Sarah, Matt, and Alex) We´re getting an awsome deal b/c we're going in the low season.

So now I'm off to get ready for Rome. Should be an overwhelming few days. I think I need about a month there to see everything I want to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have finally recieved my postcard from you...why did I receive the postcard last???? I suppose that you planned it that way to make me feel left out:-(

I hope that you had fun (not too much fun) in Roma!

your dad

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST POST POST POST POST! please?

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home